Carl Panzram: The Spirit of Hatred and Vengeance (2011)

 Carl Panzram: The Spirit of Hatred and Vengeance (2011)

"Carl Panzram: The Spirit of Hatred and Revenge" examines the life of serial killer and rapist Carl Panzram who lived from 1891 to 1930. It examines how his life hardened him into a psychotic murderer. It also examines how a prison guard Henry Lesser forged a friendship with him and encouraged him to write an autobiography. (IMDB Shatterdaymorn)
 "In my life time I have murdered 21 human beings. I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies Larcenys, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. for all of these things I am not the least bit sorry. I have no conscience so that does not worry me. I don’t believe in Man, God nor devil. I hate the whole damed human race including myself."

























hurry up and bring on your electric chair I want to leave here and take a nose-dive into the next world just to see if that one is as lousy as is this ball of mud and meanness. I am sorry for only two things. These two things are I am sorry that I have mistreated some few animals in my life-time and I am sorry that I am unable to murder the whole damed human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment